- This repository is a static django website;
- It uses the GCI private API
- Attention: This repository only re-publishes publicly available information
- Uses IGitt, supporting both GitHub & GitLab
Deploy Netlify on your fork :
Following are the steps to deploy netlify on your forked
community repository :
- Signup on netlify.
- Click on New site from Git.
- Choose Git provider (Github) > Choose a repository < username >/community.
- Branch to deploy master.
- Basic build settings :
- Set Build command to .ci/build.sh.
- Set Publish directory to public.
- Click on Show advanced > New variable to add the
After that to set the
environment variables :
- Put GH_TOKEN in
Keycolumn and your generated
GitHub Access Tokenin
- Similarly add other
variableslike OH_TOKEN, GL_TOKEN if needed.
- Click on Deploy Site to deploy the site.