Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
How to contribute
How to contribute?
Dream about how Cobertura could be! Drop us ideas about new Cobertura features and improvements to the mailing list!
- check Cobertura Architecture page, so that your contribution aligns with those principles. If you have better ideas, discuss and submit them!
- if submitting patches, always provide a test about it.
- if thinking about new features, consider value it delivers to the project and in which cases it would be useful. Focus on value.
Do you have just some free minutes?
- Contribute by fixing Findbugs and PMD issues
- Add tests
- Document code! Cobertura code has little javadocs, which makes it difficult for new people to get quickly involved in the project. Documenting code is a great way to learn and help others.
- Help us fixing bugs
- Implement new features
How can I contribute as a
- Improve and modernize existing tests
- Check our coverage reports and add more of them!
- Bring new testing approaches and new kinds of tests: ex.: BDD, performance tests, etc.
- help us fixing reported bugs as well as Findbugs and PMD issues
- refactor existing code to make it more maintainable
- take over some of the roadmap tasks
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.