aislice is a batch export script for iOS developer who uses Adobe Illustrator. This script find all slices contained in the active document and exports them at multiple resolutions (non-Retina and Retina).
- Adobe Illustrator CC or later (might work on older version but I haven't tested it)
How to Use
- Create a new document.
- Slice, slice, slice!
- Change the name of each slice. It'll be used as an explored path.
Then, there are two ways to use this script.
- Launch Adobe Illustrator CC.
- File > Scripts > Other Script
Registering as menu
aislice.jsxinto the script directory (If you use OS X,
/Applications/Adobe Illustrator CC/Presets.localized/...).
- Launch Adobe Illustrator CC, then File > Scripts > aislice
Apache License, Version 2.0. See LICENSE.txt for more information.