HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Looking for Roadmap or TODO's? Check the issues page.
Want to share your own extension for cocos2d? Read this: Adding-new-Extension
Know something that should be inlcuded in cocos2d-extensions-repo? Create an Issue
We use this well-known branching model: http://nvie.com/posts/a-successful-git-branching-model/ with few exceptions:
- If release branch isn't needed - it is not used (only one person have rights to push on develop, or theres no possible bugs, or no special versioning needed).
- Feature branches can be used only for experiments, which are complicated and may fail. Normally all new features should be added within develop branch. Exception are Pull Requests, one Feature = One Pull Requst from topic named branch to develop.
How to make pull request(for example for fixing issue #38):
- Fork extensions on GitHub & clone YOUR fork to your machine.
git clone --recursive firstname.lastname@example.org:YOUR_GITHUB_USERNAME/cocos2d-iphone-extensions.git
- Create new branch "issue-38-fix" from latest state of develop branch
git checkout -t origin/develop git checkout -b issue-38-fix
- Make changes and commit them. Use "Fixes #38" in last commit name to mark this issue as fixed.
- push it to YOUR repo on the GitHub:
git push -u origin issue-38-fix
- Create a pull request from your issue-38-fix branch to cocos2d/cocos2d-iphone-extensions develop branch (make sure you checked develop instead of master)
If you'll do everything correct - it will be possible for me to merge your pull request in just one click & issue will be closed by you.
P.S. Make sure you have configured git for github right ;)