Rutas por Colombia Web App
For the original docs, and all official documentation please refer to React Boilerplate Project .
Based on React Boilerplate Project .
Keywords: React.js, Redux, Hot Reloading, ESNext, Babel, react-router, Offline First, ServiceWorker,
styled-components, redux-saga, FontFaceObserver, redux-thunk, Ant, Semantic UI
- Make sure that you have Node.js v8.10 and npm v5 or above installed.
- Clone this repo using
git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/matthxc/rutas-por-colombia-web-app.git
- Move to the appropriate directory:
npm installin order to install dependencies
- Now you can run
npm startto see the example app at
Now you're ready to rumble!
- The Hitchhikers Guide to
react-boilerplate: An introduction for newcomers to this boilerplate.
- Overview: A short overview of the included tools
- Commands: Getting the most out of this boilerplate
- Testing: How to work with the built-in test harness
- Styling: How to work with the CSS tooling
- Your app: Supercharging your app with Routing, Redux, simple
- UI libraries: Supercharging your UI with Semantic UI and Ant Design
asynchronicity helpers, etc.
- Troubleshooting: Solutions to common problems faced by developers.
This project is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.