A fast rendering, well modularized and plugin architecture based Grid.
Besides supporting a rich set of popular features, GridX is optimized and extremely capable of supporting huge dataset(e.g.larger than millions of rows).
GridX is consisted of:
- A compact and lightweight core
- A flexible plugin machinery with comprehensive module life-cycle and conflict management
- A rich and extend-able set of modules which can be loaded on demand.
CPM installation with the following command:
cpm install gridx
Manual installation by putting GridX at the same level as Dojo, e.g:
GridX works best with Dojo 1.7.2 or higher.
Quick ways to know GridX
- Feature Coverage
- Module Compatibility Matrix
- Demo gallery
- Benchmaks (in progress)
- Tutorial (in progress)
- API Doc (in progress)
- Known limitations (in progress)
- Release download
- Report bugs
GridX Home Site (in progress)
Please check out GridX Home Site for more details on how GridX can help you.
- Xiao Wen Zhu (Oliver) - IBM, CCLA
- Pei Wang (Nate) - IBM, CCLA
- Wei Huang (Evan) - Dojo Committer
Please contact Wei Huang (Evan) if you have got any questions. We really appreciate any suggestions or fix patches to improve GridX.