Welcome to Architect 4.1.0
This release includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Added the ability to edit the options within a ordinal or categorical variable within the ordinal bin or categorical bin stage prompt.
- Implemented validation for network assets in JSON or CSV format.
- When a select box is open, it is possible to scroll the body of the page, which causes the select items to detach from the box.
- Strategies for mediation: Avoid scrolling the main page while a select item is open.
- Long term resolution: Block body scrolling or adjust select children position relative to body scroll (#155)
- Ordinal and Categorical variables cannot be used as part of filtering/skip flow logic. We do not have comprehensive enough logic to allow for the various combinations of options this would require.
- Strategies for mediation: Use other variable types wherever possible.
- Long term resolution: This functionality will be implemented as soon as possible.
This app is part of a free, open-source suite of tools for the collection of social network data developed through the Complex Data Collective, a registered not-for-profit, and funded by the National Institutes of Health (R01 DA042711). Network Canvas is a collaboration between Northwestern University and the University of Oxford managed out of Northwestern’s Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing.
For documentation, further information about the project, and download links for the other apps in the suite, visit https://networkcanvas.com.
Please also support this project by providing feedback! To contribute feedback, email our project team at email@example.com.