Welcome to Architect 4.2.0
This release includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Important: Protocol schema version 2. We have implemented a new version of our protocol file format, along with the ability to automatically migrate any existing protocol files (in the old format) that you may have. Please contact us if you experience any issues with this feature.
- New feature: stage level node filtering. You can now construct rules to filter which nodes are shown on a given stage. Use this to ask follow-up questions about only nodes with certain attributes.
- New feature: Skip logic now includes ordinal and categorical variables. You can now construct skip logic and filter rules using these variable types.
- New feature: Codebook view now shows variables that are unused, and allows them to be deleted.
- Fixed an issue where variable creation and deletion was not case sensitive, which meant that some variables could not be deleted. Variable names are now case sensitive throughout the app.
- Skip logic rules using ego do not work at present. We are looking into this issue for the next release.
- When a select box is open, it is possible to scroll the body of the page, which causes the select items to detach from the box.
- Strategies for mediation: Avoid scrolling the main page while a select item is open.
- Long term resolution: Block body scrolling or adjust select children position relative to body scroll (#155)
This app is part of a free, open-source suite of tools for the collection of social network data developed through the Complex Data Collective, a registered not-for-profit, and funded by the National Institutes of Health (R01 DA042711). Network Canvas is a collaboration between Northwestern University and the University of Oxford managed out of Northwestern’s Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing.
For documentation, further information about the project, and download links for the other apps in the suite, visit https://networkcanvas.com.
Please also support this project by providing feedback! To contribute feedback, email our project team at firstname.lastname@example.org.