Welcome to Architect 5.0.0
This release includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Updated the app to use newer node and electron versions. This should increase the speed and compatibility of the app.
- Provided better validation for the join element of filters/queries. Join is only required when multiple rules are present.
- Implemented a more obvious back button in the protocol view, so that users can return to the start screen more easily.
- Updated the preview mode to use Network Canvas 5.0.0
- Fixed the preview of assets in the asset browser and the information interface.
- Notarized the app, allowing it to be downloaded and installed on macOS Catalina (10.15.x)
- When a select box is open, it is possible to scroll the body of the page, which causes the select items to detach from the box.
- Strategies for mediation: Avoid scrolling the main page while a select item is open.
- Long term resolution: Block body scrolling or adjust select children position relative to body scroll (#155)
This app is part of a free, open-source suite of tools for the collection of social network data developed through the Complex Data Collective, a registered not-for-profit, and funded by the National Institutes of Health (R01 DA042711). Network Canvas is a collaboration between Northwestern University and the University of Oxford managed out of Northwestern’s Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing.
For documentation, further information about the project, and download links for the other apps in the suite, visit https://networkcanvas.com.
Please also support this project by providing feedback! To contribute feedback, email our project team at firstname.lastname@example.org.