Welcome to Server 5.0.0
This release includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Updated the node and electron versions that the app is built with. This should result in increased performance and compatibility.
- Updated the shared Network Canvas UI library to include new fixes and style tweaks.
- Implemented color coding for the workspace buttons based on schema version. This should help to find protocol workspaces faster.
- Fixed an issue where dragging a protocol from another app (Slack, Outlook, etc.) would cause Server to crash.
- Notarized the app, allowing it to be downloaded and installed on macOS Catalina (10.15.x)
- There may be issues with extended Latin alphabet characters in exported data. If you encounter this issue, please contact us to help us debug.
This app is part of a free, open-source suite of tools for the collection of social network data developed through the Complex Data Collective, a registered not-for-profit, and funded by the National Institutes of Health (R01 DA042711). Network Canvas is a collaboration between Northwestern University and the University of Oxford managed out of Northwestern’s Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing.
For documentation, further information about the project, and download links for the other apps in the suite, visit https://networkcanvas.com.
Please also support this project by providing feedback! To contribute feedback, email our project team at firstname.lastname@example.org.