Welcome to Server 5.1.0
This release includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Fixed an issue that prevented Network Canvas clients running on iOS from pairing or fetching protocols.
- Implemented a new "regenerate certificates" menu item, which should help with debugging pairing issues.
- Added color coding to the workspace icon to indicate the schema version of the protocol.
- Added a note to the export screen advising users that ego data is not included in GraphML export.
- The packaged app is not currently functioning on Linux. This can be worked around by running the app in development mode, or in its unpackaged form. We do not have a timeframe for fixing this issue.
- There may be issues with extended Latin alphabet characters in exported data. If you encounter this issue, please contact us to help us debug.
This app is part of a free, open-source suite of tools for the collection of social network data developed through the Complex Data Collective, a registered not-for-profit, and funded by the National Institutes of Health (R01 DA042711). Network Canvas is a collaboration between Northwestern University and the University of Oxford managed out of Northwestern’s Institute for Sexual and Gender Minority Health and Wellbeing.
For documentation, further information about the project, and download links for the other apps in the suite, visit https://networkcanvas.com.
Please also support this project by providing feedback! To contribute feedback, email our project team at email@example.com.