Offers coffeescript support for Codacy
sh script/bootstrap to see the generated patterns
A big thank you to Ryan Delaney for taking the time to implement this coffeescript solution. Show him your love @ https://github.com/rrdelaney.
There are some dependencies not installed by the bootstrap script. You will need
Bootstrap the development environment with
Test the project with
What is Codacy
Codacy is an Automated Code Review Tool that monitors your technical debt, helps you improve your code quality, teaches best practices to your developers, and helps you save time in Code Reviews.
Among Codacy’s features
- Identify new Static Analysis issues
- Commit and Pull Request Analysis with GitHub, BitBucket/Stash, GitLab (and also direct git repositories)
- Auto-comments on Commits and Pull Requests
- Integrations with Slack, HipChat, Jira, YouTrack
- Track issues in Code Style, Security, Error Proneness, Performance, Unused Code and other categories
Codacy also helps keep track of Code Coverage, Code Duplication, and Code Complexity.
Free for Open Source
Codacy is free for Open Source projects.