Create the docker:
The docker is supposed to be run with the following command:
docker run -it -v $srcDir:/src <DOCKER_NAME>:<DOCKER_VERSION>
and $srcDir must contain a valid
Follow the instructions at codacy-plugins-test
Generating the documentation
- Update the version tag in
docker build -t codacy/alpine-jre-shellcheck -f Dockerfile .
- Update the
cd docs ./generate.sh
This will create updated
description.json and the individual documentation Markdown files.
What is Codacy?
Codacy is an Automated Code Review Tool that monitors your technical debt, helps you improve your code quality, teaches best practices to your developers, and helps you save time in Code Reviews.
Among Codacy’s features:
- Identify new Static Analysis issues
- Commit and Pull Request Analysis with GitHub, BitBucket/Stash, GitLab (and also direct git repositories)
- Auto-comments on Commits and Pull Requests
- Integrations with Slack, HipChat, Jira, YouTrack
- Track issues in Code Style, Security, Error Proneness, Performance, Unused Code and other categories
Codacy also helps keep track of Code Coverage, Code Duplication, and Code Complexity.
Free for Open Source
Codacy is free for Open Source projects.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.