UX_UX To Do's
Clone this wiki locally
- Debug Developer Documentation - Go through the the getting started for developers wiki page and make sure those instructions are working
- Fixed header - Use the correct foundation 4 technique to make the header menu stay at the top of the browser viewport
- Sections - Use the correct foundation 4 sections technique to put sections on the "my competitions" page.
- Login/Signup/Logout - Make these show up in formatted reasonably on the page, instead of full width.
Verify steps to generate css. For Windows the steps are:
- Install Ruby from http://rubyinstaller.org/downloads/. During installation make select the option to add Ruby to your PATH.
Open a command window and install compass by executing:
gem update –system
gem install compass
Then, to generate the css files after you've made some changes to the scss files in the sass folder:
Or to start a process which will automatically re-generate the files when changes are made:
compass watch .