This release targets the 1.0.0-rc1 Roslyn Analyzers API, which works with Visual Studio 2015 CTP 6.
This release we also started taking better care of how code fix work when working on the "fix all" scenarios, when the whole document, project or solution is fixed.
- 53 Analyzers in C#, 48 Code fixes
- 20 Analyzers in VB, 17 Code fixes
- 936 tests
- 91% code coverage
- #95 Several small problems on DisposablesShouldCallSuppressFinalizeAnalyzer (CC0029)
- #192 Null Reference on ConvertToExpressionBodiedMemberAnalyzer (CC0038)
- #262 Incorrect diagnostic on CallExtensionMethodAsExtensionAnalyzer (CC0026)
- #290 Incorrect diagnostic on RemovePrivateMethodNeverUsedAnalyzer (CC0068)
- #291 Incorrect diagnostic on UnusedParametersAnalyzer (CC0057)
- #293 Incorrect diagnostic on NoPrivateReadonlyFieldAnalyzer (CC0074)
All the above analyzers are disabled by default, you need to enable them to be able to use them.
For a list of what worked on see the corresponding milestone.