This release is the first one targeting the final version of Visual Studio 2015 (RTM, version
14.0.23107.0 D14REL). This release targets the
1.0.0 version of the Roslyn API (Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.*).
The nuget package format has been updated from RC to RTM and this release will not work on pre-release versions of VS 2015.
From now on we will focus on stabilization and performance. There are only 3 known bugs, and we have some performance work to do. This work will end up on the
New analyzers and fixers will now go to a
vnext branch and will not be on our
- 68 Analyzers in C#, 65 Code fixes, 3 Fix all
- 23 Analyzers in VB, 18 Code fixes
- 1543 tests
- 91% code coverage
- #293 Incorrect diagnostic on NoPrivateReadonlyFieldAnalyzer (CC0074)
- #408 nameof(x) suggested before x is declared (CC0021)
- #412 DocumentationCreateMissingParametersCodeFixProvider throws when there are only remarks (CC0090)
When the analyzer/code fix impacts the resulting code we disable it by default, you need to enable those that are disabled to be able to use them.
For a list of what worked on see the corresponding milestone.