This is an stabilization release, with several bug fixes. There is only one known bug, and the analyzer that is affected is disabled.
We will continue to focus on stabilization until 1.0.0 is ready.
Any new fixes will end up on the
New analyzers and fixers will continue to go on the
vnext branch and will not be on our
This release is still targetting the final version of Visual Studio 2015 (RTM, version
14.0.23107.0 D14REL), as will the next ones. This release targets the
1.0.0 version of the Roslyn API (Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.*).
This release will not work on pre-release versions of VS 2015.
There are no new analyzers or code fixes in this release.
- 68 Analyzers in C#, 65 Code fixes, 3 Fix all
- 23 Analyzers in VB, 18 Code fixes
- 1682 tests
- 91% code coverage
- #468 CC0013 (user ternary) rule should be more careful with nullable types. (VB)
- #493 CC0009 eats pragmas and trivia
- #496 'TernaryOperatorWithAddignmentCodeFixProvider' encountered and error (CC0013 and CC0014)
- #501 BUG on CC0008 and CC0009 (ObjectInitializer) when used with collection
- #514 CC0017 Change to auto property fix all not working
- #521 CC0013 Should check for a common type and cast is necessary
When the analyzer/code fix impacts the resulting code we disable it by default, you need to enable those that are disabled to be able to use them.