Code Q Neos-Skeleton
The Neos-Skeleton provides an easy and powerful start for new projects - beginner-friendly and highly scalable. It implements all current best practices for Neos 4 and is frontend tooling agnostic.
It combines contributions of some of the best Neos developers with experience from Code Q. It is inspired by Flowpack Neos best practice examples (Dmitri Pisarev and Dominique Feyer), the path repository setup (Christian Müller) and AFX (Martin Ficzel).
On top, it adds well-tested community packages to provide everything you need for an amazing website.
- A powerful best practice layout rendering mechanism
- Best practice folder and naming structure
- A well-rounded set of packages to build typical websites
- Neos 4 with AFX rendering (recommended)
- Neos 4 with AFX rendering + Flownative Beach deployment setup
- Neos 3 with Fluid-based rendering (legacy)
WE NEED HELP
We aim to stay up with best practises and innovating concepts.
- Did you find a concept or pattern which works great? Please share it with us by opening a issue or pull request
- Improving the documentation
- Great questions! If you are a beginner, please share your beginner questions so we can make the start easier! Beginner questions are highly welcome!
Do you need help?
For questions about the boilerplate feel free to write in the Slack channel #general and tag me with @rolandschuetz
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2016 Neos-Skeleton contributors
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.