NuxtJS Netlify CMS Starter
Netlify CMS starter based on the Code Tribe blog.
# install dependencies $ yarn install # serve with hot reload at localhost:3000 $ yarn run dev # generate blog $ yarn run generate
- Clone or fork this repository.
- Set up your Netlify account.
- Sync Netlify with your own repository to automatically deploy when you write a new post.
npm run devfor local development (available at
- Deploy, write some posts and profit!
Access your Netlify CMS admin dashboard at
localhost:3000/admin. By default, the project assumes you want to use Netlify Identity. If you don't wish to use this, modify the
Netlify CMS configuration is stored in
static/admin/config.yml. See the Netlify CMS docs for more info.
Blog posts will be stored in the
- Full SEO support for blog posts.
- Lazy-load images.
- robots.txt to disallow admin routes.
- Automatic sitemap generation of your homepage and blog posts.
- Font Awesome imports (see nuxt.config.js to add more).
- Google font loading.
- PrismJS syntax highlighting.
- Medium-like social sharing.
- Page transitions.
- And of course, full page HTML rendering for deployment on Netlify!
For detailed explanation on how things work, checkout Nuxt.js docs.