Strategia Națională Anticorupție: Data Visualization - API
This portal makes the implementation of the 2016-2020 National Anticorruption Strategy more transparent for everybody involved, from citizens to stakeholders. The information and data sets (corruption indicators, integrity warnings, ethics counselling) developed through this new strategy will be accessible to everyone in an easily parseable and explainable format. As the new anticorruption strategy emphasises education and prevention, citizen involvement in fighting corruption starts with this portal.
Database technology & provider
Repos and projects
related to https://github.com/code4romania/sna-client
composerwith your package manager or from https://getcomposer.org/download/
- open a terminal and go to the project; once there, run:
- create an
cp .env.example .env
- generate a jwt secret with:
php artisan jwt:generate --show
- put the secret in the
.envfile as variable
- run database migrations:
php artisan migrate
- seed the database with the needed data:
php artisan db:seed
- configure the server to run the app
Listed in the
composer.json file of the project.
If you would like to contribute to one of our repositories, first identify the scale of what you would like to contribute. If it is small (grammar/spelling or a bug fix) feel free to start working on a fix. If you are submitting a feature or substantial code contribution, please discuss it with the team and ensure it follows the product roadmap.
- Fork it (https://github.com/code4romania/sna-api/fork)
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some fooBar')
- Push to the branch (git push origin feature/fooBar)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Request a new feature on GitHub.
- Vote for popular feature requests.
- File a bug in GitHub Issues.
- Email us with other feedback email@example.com
This project is licensed under the MPL 2.0 License - see the LICENSE file for details
Started in 2016, Code for Romania is a civic tech NGO, official member of the Code for All network. We have a community of over 500 volunteers (developers, ux/ui, communications, data scientists, graphic designers, devops, it security and more) who work pro-bono for developing digital solutions to solve social problems. #techforsocialgood. If you want to learn more details about our projects visit our site or if you want to talk to one of our staff members, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last, but not least, we rely on donations to ensure the infrastructure, logistics and management of our community that is widely spread accross 11 timezones, coding for social change to make Romania and the world a better place. If you want to support us, you can do it here.