- Join the CodeBuddies community on Slack. (Get your invite here)
- Install meteor
- Fork and clone the repository.
- Set up your development environment.
- Look through the issues and find one you want to work on. If you have questions, leave a comment or ask in the #codebuddies-meta channel on slack.
- Create a branch on the issue you want to work on. Name it the issue number, like
- Submit a pull request and associate it with the issue.
- Submit a pull request to add yourself as a contributor to both the README.md and our About page.
Please follow the next chapters for more detailed instructions.