Non-code ways to contribute
You don't need to submit pull requests to contribute to the CodeBuddies community.
- Help each other out with your coding questions.
- Share useful or informative links.
- Award points to other users by @username++ them.
- Start a silent hangout to invite others to cowork with you
- Start a teaching hangout to teach something you know
- Start a collaborative hangout to pair program or work through a tutorial
Joining an organizing team
- Join the #podcast channel if you're interested in producing podcast episodes (cross-posted on YouTube) as an interviewer or video editor
- Join the #cb-newsletter channel if you're interested in helping out with the newsletter or Medium publication
- Join #cb-sponsors-outreach if you're interested in being on the team that reaches out to sponsors
- Join #cb-forum if you're interested in helping grow forum.codebuddies.org as a moderator
On our Open Collective:
Donate to our Open Collective to support us financially -- or if you know of a company who would like to sponsor, please connect us with them. :) Our finances are 100% transparent on the Open Collective, and will go to expenses like:
- domain renewal
- hosting costs
- upgrading our database hosting
- upgrading our mailgun plan (for sending transactional emails)
- affording stickers to send to contributors