This is a simple admin interface for Spring Boot applications.
This application provides a simple UI to administrate Spring Boot applications. It provides the following features for registered application.
- Show health status
- Show details, like
- JVM & memory metrics
- Counter & gauge metrics
- Datasource metrics
- Cache metrics
- Show build-info number
- Follow and download logfile
- View jvm system- & environment-properties
- Support for Spring Cloud's postable /env- &/refresh-endpoint
- Easy loglevel management (currently for Logback only)
- Interact with JMX-beans
- View thread dump
- View traces
- Hystrix-Dashboard integration
- Download heapdump
- Notification on status change (via mail, Slack, Hipchat, ...)
- Event journal of status changes (non persistent)
A quick guide to get started can be found in our docs.
Having trouble with Spring Boot Admin? We’d like to help!
Check the reference documentation.
Ask a question on stackoverflow.com - we monitor questions tagged with
Ask for help in our spring-boot-admin Gitter chat
Report bugs with Spring Boot Admin at http://github.com/codecentric/spring-boot-admin/issues.
You can access snapshot builds from the sonatype repository:
<snapshotRepository> <id>sonatype-nexus-snapshots</id> <name>Sonatype Nexus Snapshots</name> <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url> </snapshotRepository>
In order to build spring-boot-admin you need to have node.js and npm on your
mvn clean package
Set version for next release
mvn versions:set versions:commit -DnewVersion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT