Code Climate Test Reporter
Code Climate's test reporter is a binary that works in coordination with codeclimate.com to report test coverage data. Once you've set up test coverage reporting you can:
- view test coverage reports for each file alongside quality metrics like complexity, duplication, and churn,
- toggle between viewing code issues and test coverage line-by-line in the same source listings,
- block PRs from being merged if they don't meet your team's standards for test coverage percentage.
To sign up for Code Climate, head here.
Releasing a new version
Test reporter's new versions are released automatically when pushing to branches that match
vx.x.x. The test reporter's current version is documented in VERSIONING/VERSION, following the Semantic Versioning convention.
There are two script helpers for creating a new release:
- release-scripts/prep-release which will create a new pull request, patching the current version. If you need to create a new MINOR or MAJOR version creating a manual pull request is the way to go.
- release-scripts/release This script will create a new branch named
vx.x.xthat matches the version indicated in VERSIONING/VERSION, which should trigger the CI for creating a new release.
See the LICENSE.