You can specify a comic book to load via the ?bookUri parameter. Some examples:
- .cbz (zip)
- .cbr (rar)
- .cbt (tar)
- O: Open files
- Right/Left: Next/Previous page
- ]: Next book
- [: Prev book
- H/W: Scale to height/width
- B: Best Fit mode
- R/L: Rotate right/left
- 1/2: Show 1 or 2 pages side-by-side in the viewer.
- X: Toggle progress bar visibility
- S: Toggle the Reading Stack drawer open.
- ?: Bring up Help screen
You can tell kthoom to open as many books as you like in the Choose Files dialog (shift-select all the books you want to open). Then navigate between books using the square bracket keys or use the Reading Stack drawer.
Binary File Support