Version 2.0 of Code Pulse introduces support for .NET Framework applications based on CLR versions 2 and 4. It also includes an improved bytefrog implementation with support for tracing Java 9 applications.
- Support for tracing .NET web applications running IIS
- Tracing Java 9 applications
- MSI setups for installing Code Pulse components on Windows
- Java tracing based on improved bytefrog version
- Signed macOS application bundle
- More informative error messages and additional logging
- Dropped 32-bit support for Code Pulse on Linux and Windows
- Removed recover option for deleted projects
Code Pulse will show an "Unknown Error" message when you attempt to create a project by uploading a file that's larger than 500 MB. The failed upload should produce a SizeLimitExceededException log message in the codepulse.log file.
Code Pulse may fail to apply a custom project name when establishing a new project. If this happens, use the project rename feature to set the desired name.