Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Version 2.5 of Code Pulse adds real-time code coverage at the source code level for Java and .NET Framework applications.
- Displays code coverage details in Java, JSP, VB (.NET), and C# files
- Treemap filters affect source file display
- Project import handles .pulse files created with Code Pulse 2.0
- Supports file uploads with JSP files and no .class files
- Updated User Guide
- Improved .NET tracing performance
- Fixed display of C# method signatures containing generics
- Uses H2 database 1.4.197
- Code Pulse may fail to apply a custom project name when establishing a new project. If this happens, use the project rename feature to set the desired name.
- The Java scroll-to-method feature may not work when opening source code from an archive nested in an input file. If this happens, bring the method into view using the Source Code Viewer's scrollbar.