Brigade Project Index
How to Get Involved
Tag your projects on github!
- Using the github "Topics", tag your poject directly in github with #code-for-america and your brigade tag (e.g. code-for-sf). Then include tags from this list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bu18qYQjixoWQWhhXoEEd5KT0QbpDxxvdEEITvq5XgI/edit#gid=0.
Join the discussion!
- We primarily use slack (https://cfa.slack.com #brigade-project-index), and meet every 2 weeks, usually Sunday at 6pm. Drop a note in the slack channel to be included.
index/v1:/: The index in raw data form, projected into a GitHub repo for distribution and historic tracking
master:docs/: The source for this website
master:crawler/: Script that crawls every brigade's projects list hourly
master:.github/workflows: GitHub Actions Workflow that runs the crawler every hour
- Actions log: History of crawler runs
- Network-wide topic search engine
- Network-wide index status board
- GitHub Community Health Files standards