EPA EnviroFacts Ruby Wrapper
A thin wrapper for the EPA EnviroFacts API
Currently only RadInfo and PCS data supported
Does your project or organization use this gem?
Add it to the apps wiki!
gem install epa
require 'epa' # List all the tables in the RadInfo database EPA::Client::RadInfo.new.catalog() # Get radiation facilities in Pasadena EPA::Client::RadInfo.new.facility(:column => 'CITY_NAME', :value => 'PASADENA') # List all the tables in the PCS database EPA::Client::Pcs.new.catalog()
In the spirit of free software, everyone is encouraged to help improve this project.
Here are some ways you can contribute:
- by using alpha, beta, and prerelease versions
- by reporting bugs
- by suggesting new features
- by writing or editing documentation
- by writing specifications
- by writing code (no patch is too small: fix typos, add comments, clean up inconsistent whitespace)
- by refactoring code
- by resolving issues
- by reviewing patches
Submitting an Issue
We use the GitHub issue tracker to track bugs and features. Before submitting a bug report or feature request, check to make sure it hasn't already been submitted. You can indicate support for an existing issuse by voting it up. When submitting a bug report, please include a Gist that includes a stack trace and any details that may be necessary to reproduce the bug, including your gem version, Ruby version, and operating system. Ideally, a bug report should include a pull request with failing specs.
Submitting a Pull Request
- Fork the project.
- Create a topic branch.
- Implement your feature or bug fix.
- Add documentation for your feature or bug fix.
- Run bundle exec rake doc:yard. If your changes are not 100% documented, go back to step 4.
- Add specs for your feature or bug fix.
- Run bundle exec rake spec. If your changes are not 100% covered, go back to step 6.
- Commit and push your changes.
- Submit a pull request. Please do not include changes to the gemspec, version, or history file. (If you want to create your own version for some reason, please do so in a separate commit.)
Copyright (c) 2010 Code for America Laboratories See LICENSE for details.