The website for the Code for Kansas City Brigade
- Explain what Code for KC is and the type of work we do.
- To celebrate our events, projects, and discussions!
- Encourage current and new members to participate with clear ways to get involved.
- Was forked from Code for Hampton Roads
Running the Site Locally on Your Computer
To run the site locally on your own computer (most helpful for previewing your own changes), you will need Jekyll installed (click here for Jekyll installation instructions.)
Fork and clone the repository, then run the following command in the root directory of the repo:
jekyll serve --watch which will watch for changes to files.
Your computer should now be serving your local copy of the site at:
Submitting a Pull Request
- Fork the project.
- Remove CNAME
- Create a topic branch.
- Implement your feature or bug fix.
- Commit and push your changes.
- Submit a pull request.