Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release has multiple improvements and bus fixes:
README.mdis updated with more information about the project layout and Heroku troubleshooting instructions.
- Several fixes are implemented in both in-memory and Cassandra data access function implementations.
- Connection to Cassandra has optional user name and password.
- A setting for the public URL (
PUBLIC_URL) is added which can help with reverse proxies, https, etc.
- User management is updated.
- For authenticated users, the user name, and profile picture are displayed in a small menu opened by clicking on the user icon. The user icon is also filled in instead of outlined.
- Date custom scalar GraphQL type is added.
- Partially implemented, new user type
- Upgraded to React 0.14.7.
- Introduced the use of
npm shrinkwrapin order to manage dependencies in deployment.
- User interface and per-user setting is added for managing language preferences, partially implemented.