Java API and demo programs to control Parrot's AR.Drone.
The goal of the project to have Java API (without using native code) to control AR.Drone. This project does not user Parrot's SDK, but rather implement networking protocols directly in Java.
The code supposed to be cross-platform. We use MacOS X and Linux for development. The library works both on PC/Mac as well as on Android. The demo programs are using GameController.
You can watch a small video of how it works. The project also includes drone navigation program, written in Java: ControlTower.
Developed by Codeminders and contributors. Patches, bug reports and other help is very welcome.
Questions? Suggestiaons? Please join our Discussion group.
If you need a professional support or need to do a custom project based on JavaDrone, please contact Codeminders for a quote.
- ControlTower - demo navigation program using this API
- ControlTowerAndroid - demo navigation Android App using this API
- GameController - information about supported controllers
- BuildInstructions - Build instructions
- FrequentlyAskedQuestions - FAQ