a Ruby wrapper around the AqBanking command line tool
Requesting your bank account using hbci pin/tan is possible with the AqBanking open source tool.
See http://www.aquamaniac.de/sites/aqbanking/index.php for more informations.
AqBanking is also available in many linux distributions and for Mac OS over darwin ports
This libary is a wraper around the AqBanking command line tools.
* Request Transactions
* Request Account Balance
* Configure different accounts
* make sure you have the command line tools "aqhbci-tool" and "aqbanking-cli" available for your environment and
configured the correct shell command in config/environment.yaml
* configure all accounts in config/accounts.yaml (use config/accounts_example.yaml as template)
* run rake aqbanking:setup once to prepare your system for your configured accounts
* run rake aqbanking:cleanup to delete all configured account from your local system
* use account tags names as configured in config/accounts.yaml to create new account objects
* Request all transactions from 2010/01/01 to 2010/05/30
my_business_account = AqBanking::Account.new("business")
* returns an array of AqBanking::Transaction Objects
* Request account balance
note get your hbci account data from your bank
you need at least
* hbci_version # default is 220