Releases · coder/code-server
- Fixed a bug where parts of the editor would not load just like the previous release candidate, but this time do it without the breaking change to user settings. User settings will be stored on the remote again now instead of browser storage, as it was previously.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes parts of the editor would not load (like the file explorer). This fix works by removing the patch we had to move user settings from browser storage to the remote server's disk, so it is actually a breaking change. If possible we would like to fix this without a breaking change, so this may be reverted in the next release candidate.
- Japanese locale.
- Update to Code 1.82.2. This includes an update to Node 18, which also means
that the minimum glibc is now 2.28. If you need to maintain a lower glibc then
you can take a version of Node 18 that is compiled with a lower glibc and use
that to build code-server (or at a minimum rebuild the native modules).
- Display paths to config files in full rather than abbreviated. If you have
trouble with the password not working please update and make sure the
displayed config paths are what you expect.
- Fix some dependency issues for the standalone arm64 and armv7l releases. If
you had issues with missing or failing modules please try these new builds.