In Cloud Commander
--minify and config option
minify was removed.
All minification is doing before publishing to
npm so there is no need for additional flag.
Besides minified code you will receive sourcemaps when
developer tools is open.
If you need more debug-friendly sourcemaps you can start Cloud Commander with
According to information from issues created in 2016-2017 Cloud Commander users use latest available stable
Was decided to drop support of
node.js versions before
- minimize package size,
- improve installation speed
- simplify publishing step
- update dependencies to latest versions.
- (auth) add currify
- (cloudcmd) require es2015 versions of packages
- (package) opn v5.1.0
- (package) http-auth v3.2.3
- (package) package-json v4.0.1
- (package) chalk v2.0.1
- (cloudcmd) rm support of node.js < 4.0.0
- (cloudcmd) rm config option: minify
- (route) rm minify
- (package) extract-text-webpack-plugin v3.0.0