Cloud Commander v7.1.0 was added new flag
CLOUDCMD_NAME environment variable which can be used to set the name of a tab in web browser.
Also tab name can be changed in
It can be useful when you use a couple instances of
Cloud Commander and want to distinguish them by names in web browser tabs.
- (route) showKeysPanel
- (config) additional bar: .view: rm height: 100%
- (view) key binding after click outside the modal window
- (cloudcmd) --name: add ability to set tab name in web browser
- (Dockerfile) decrease image size: clean npm cache after install
- (gitignore) add yarn-error.log
- (package) stylelint-config-standard v17.0.0
- (package) stylelint v8.0.0