Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Cloud Commander v7.1.0 was added new flag
CLOUDCMD_NAME environment variable which can be used to set the name of a tab in web browser.
Also tab name can be changed in
It can be useful when you use a couple instances of
Cloud Commander and want to distinguish them by names in web browser tabs.
- (route) showKeysPanel
- (config) additional bar: .view: rm height: 100%
- (view) key binding after click outside the modal window
- (cloudcmd) --name: add ability to set tab name in web browser
- (Dockerfile) decrease image size: clean npm cache after install
- (gitignore) add yarn-error.log
- (package) stylelint-config-standard v17.0.0
- (package) stylelint v8.0.0