Desktop Environment built with Web Technologies, HTML/CSS and VueJS for the UI, backend is QT and GTK.
Read more about it here (https://forum.manjaro.org/t/call-for-testers-jade-desktop/)
- State Beta
- Small codebase anyone with HTML/CSS skills can change the desktop to look and behave differently.
- Any related packages can be found on gitlab.
- Clean and minimalistic interface
- Hot corners
- Settings panel
- Show/Hide application categories
- Keyboard application search
- Visual application search
- Settings panel integrates with individual applications settings
- Dbus integration
- UI inspector
- Animated Backgrounds
- Drag and Drop
- Optional Window auto tile
- Desktop Tour on first run
- Auto start pre defined applications per workspace
- Restore factory profile settings
- Software branch integration
- Settings panel MSM integration
- ISO images can be found on ODSN.
- Menu Data
- Python GObject Introspection
- Gnome Menu GObject Introspection
- A compositing window manager
- Manjaro Linux Base
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests.
Pamac partial integration
Voice control (Mycroft)
Mobile UI support
File contents search
Web search engine integration
Virtual machines integration
GTK broadway backend integration
Creamy espresso maker
Also visit the Wiki for more detailed information.
- Vitor Lopes - Twitter Codesardine
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
- This project is licensed under the GPL License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.
- Background images are under Creative Commons Zero license.