Code Self Study Website
This is the new Code Self Study website. It's a Gatsby website. There is a Django backend in another repo.
Attend a meetup to find out how to contribute.
- help people in the group find something in common to work on
- meetup activity
Ideas so far:
- authenticate with the forum
- send a coding puzzle of the day into the forum, slack, and/or the browser extension so that interested people have a common task to discuss
- add new puzzles (links to other sites or original puzzles)
- mark puzzles that you've completed
- saving puzzles to do later
- use the browser extension to add new puzzles to the database?
- fetch puzzle by difficulty and type of problem
- commenting? (forum integration or separate)
See the feature board for more ideas (and add your own).
- Gatsby + markdown files for pages
The code is licensed under a BSD licensed (see the
./LICENSES directory). Other sections of the code may have their own licenses. (Search for files named
LICENSE if you want to generate a list without looking in the directories.)