Getting Started With Codeship Pro
This guide should help Codeship users and customers that are interested in getting started with Codeship Pro. The guide consists of the following 5 parts:
- Part 1 - Learn the fundamentals of the Jet CLI to get parity between development & CI environments.
- Part 2 - Learn how to run your tests with a native Docker CI solution automatically.
- Part 3 - Learn how to push your images and deploy your code using Codeship Pro.
- Part 4 - What is a volume and what is it good for?
- Part 5 - “Now everything is working but how can I make it faster?” Read about parallelism and caching here.
Please let us know if you've got more questions and feel free to either email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about Codeship Pro and how you can make it a permanent part of your toolchain.