Shipscope is a Chrome browser extension that monitors your projects on Codeship. It provides the following features:
- Shipscope presents a popup containing all of your projects.
- The status of each project’s master branch is indicated next to the project name.
- Clicking a project shows you the last 10 builds for that project.
- Each build’s status is displayed in the build list.
- If a build is running, you see a little spinny thing. That never gets boring.
- If a build has completed, you can restart it and get that spinny thing going again!
Install it from the Chrome Web Store. Please leave reviews and suggestions in the store.
Codeship Build Status
- Clone this repository
- Open the Chrome Extension Manager at chrome://extensions
- Check the Developer mode box
- Click Load unpacked extension
- Select the folder containing:
The Shipscope icon should appear in your menu bar.
Copyright (c) 2014 David McGaffin