CODO - A DISCUSSION PORTAL
What is CODO?
One to One project raised discussion portal. This platform is the part of various researched projects integrated with Donut. This project opens up a new wire framework channel.
This has been developed to replace the comment option in order to avoid various long useless threads which are not related to topic This software has got its simple and easy interface with good approach. Taking into account applications like IRC, Slack and Gitter, this has been provided with unique approach.
This platform revolves around the real-time application, which functions the way to create a room using a
room code name, which is needed to be shared with only those candidate those who are required to be present in that room.
As it is a real-time app therefore only those people can view the data who are part of the
room, other people cannot view the data.
If anyone joins a room then he cannot view the conversation which happened before he joined.
How to run the App locally:
- Clone it locally on your computer using
git clone https://github.com/codeuino/chat-platform.git
- Install NodeJs
- Open terminal and type below command to install dependencies: npm i
- To run the application: npm run start
- Write clear meaningful git commit messages (Do read http://chris.beams.io/posts/git-commit/)
- Make sure your PR's description contains GitHub's special keyword references that automatically close the related issue when the PR is merged. (More info at https://github.com/blog/1506-closing-issues-via-pull-requests )
- When you make very minor changes to a PR of yours (like for example fixing a failing travis build or some small style corrections or minor changes requested by reviewers) make sure you squash your commits afterwards so that you don't have an absurd number of commits for a very small fix. (Learn how to squash at https://davidwalsh.name/squash-commits-git )
- When you're submitting a PR for a UI-related issue, it would be really awesome if you add a screenshot of your change or a link to a deployment where it can be tested out along with your PR. It makes it very easy for the reviewers and you'll also get reviews quicker.
All feedback and suggestions are welcome!
💬Join the community on Slack 📣Stay up to date on new features and announcements on the following 1.@Mailing List. 1.@Discussion Portal. 1.@Codeuino Wiki.
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. [Become a sponsor]
One to One project raised discussion portal.
Copyright (C) <2018 Codeuino Contributors> This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License V3 as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details at OSI https://opensource.org/licenses/GPL-3.0
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.