A Codeup capstone project.
Predicting Recidivism in Domestic Violence Offenders
Using data from the Chicago Women's Health Risk Study, a model was created to predict probability of repeat victimization in domestic abuse cases. Presentation of the model was implemented into a web interface to assess based on various background factors.
- Link to the original study.
- Link to how the data was acquired.
- Link to the website here.
- Link to the website's repo.
- Make sure everybody in the team has correct
Codeup Capstone One – @codeup-capstone-one
Distributed under the MIT license. See
LICENSE for more information.
- Fork it (https://github.com/codeup-capstone-one/domestic-violence/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some fooBar')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/fooBar)
- Create a new Pull Request