Testing cloud and kubernetes applications
Code used in the masterclass "Testing cloud and kubernetes applications" in ExpoQA event held in Madrid in June 18-19 2019.
There are 6 git branches with different ways to configure and improve the same basic web application. The application is containerized and has two services, web app container and database container. I has two E2E tests using a web browser with Selenium.
- Demo 0: Docker-compose managed app. Tests using browsers installed on Jenkins machine.
- Demo 1: Logs archived in the Jenkins build for further inspection.
- Demo 2: Logs archived in ElasticSearch and analyzed with Kibana
- Demo 3: Dockerized browsers with recording for furhter inspection using Selenium Jupiter.
- Demo 4: ElasTest integration
- Demo 5: Kubernetes managed app with ElasTest integration.