Google Search Results
This is my second project for the course I am following.
It took me more time than the first one, but it was a bit more complex.
Motivation is hard when studying alone and having no one-on-one guidance.
- I googled everything, and Stackoverflow was my first go-to site.
- My brother-in-law codes, and he took me out of the dark, as I was unwilling to change code that was obviously not going to work.
What I learned
- Practice, practice, practice.
- I have to explain to myself as if I am teaching others to make sure I understand.
- I realized I knew less than before, but I also saw how easy it was to get some things done. Doing projects, helps me figure out where I am lacking.
- Before moving to some other course, I need to make sure I feel confident with the basics, and HTML and CSS are the basics.
- Be honest to myself, "If I don't know, I don't know", "If I need help, I need help"
- Twitter and the #100daysofcode is a great source of motivation.
What is coming
Review subjects that I do not feel too comfortable about, and code more projects, even if they are not in the syllabus.