Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- fixes #46 for Android P support. This is NOT backwards compatible.
Older versions does not support Android P and will fail after authentication because of a tiny tiny layout issue caused by a deprecation if upgraded.
Creating a backup before installing 1.2.0 and then restoring could in theory work. But it DOES NOT.
- credential fragment: split domain and username.
- fix rendering issue for pwned domains in credential list.
- hide menu item for showing the import (empty) fragment.
- add missing link action to octocat.
- localization simplified chinese
- localization: russian
- localization: french
- localization: swedish
URL's to rate the app and the app website has been updated to point at the future website.
The releases are now also signed.
- audit log for authentications, updates, password reads
- application settings view
- lock on resume - requires master password / fingerprint on app resume.
- delayed actions - disable the delay for sensitive tasks.
- developer options (wipe credentials)
- application info view - MIT License and Octocat link to GitHub
- reworked navigation - now uses both application menu and option menu
- subscribed to haveibeenpwned security list
- breaches will be listed under credential info and displayed in the list with a color on the domain
- support devices without fingerprint sensors
- now possible to use master password and/or fingerprint to setup/authenticate.
- application header/bar re-added
- now shows the name of the application and the current version.
- implemented the concept of vaults - still only possible to use the "default" vault.
- improved transaction handling in realm
- prevent credentials from being hidden under the bottom navigation bar
- hide keyboard while authenticating faster
- application is protected by fingerprint authentication.
- securely store passwords encrypted within Realm.
- shows icons for the sites you add from the internet.
- allows you to copy to clipboard or view passwords within the app.
- set a credential as favorite and sticky it to the top of the list.
Supported devices: Android >= 26 with Fingerprint sensor.