Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- support for Java 11.
- support for openjfx 11.
- upgraded chili-core to 1.1.3
- verified support for elasticsearch 7.0.0
- verified support for mongodb 4.0.8
- verified support for hazelcast 3.10.5
- verified support for cqengine 3.0
- verified support for geth 1.8.23
- upgraded gradle wrapper to 5.3.
- support for using elasticsearch with TLS (*).
*) by setting 'secure' to true on the storage config.
- remote mongoDB/elasticsearch configurations host/port
- support Geth JSON/HTTP and INFURA nodes.
- Upgrade to web3j 3.4.0.
- Minor adjustments to the graphical user interface
- Use yaml for application configuration instead of json.
- Upgrade to newer chili-core version.
- Index all fields of transactions.
- Import does not always stop when complete.
- Blocks are not imported if transactions are not checked.
- Application does not terminate when commands complete.
- updated web3j library to version 3.3 and verified with geth 1.8.2.
- updated ElasticSearch transport client to 6.1.1 and verified with 6.2.3.
- JavaFX graphical user interface + commandline mode
- supports importing blocks and transactions
- supports waiting for blocks not mined yet
- backpressure using rxjava observables
- supports importing into
- Hazelcast 3.6.3
- ElasticSearch 5.6.2
- MongoDB 3.4.10
Uses chili-core 1.0.9-SNAPSHOT.