Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- fixes an error when using LDAP with 2FA during key setup.
- Kibana 6.6.0 -> 7.0.0-alpha1
- logging authentication attempts
- generating a random token secret on startup
- new scripts for building releases
- updated .travis.yml to build both linux/windows releases.
- removed all use of jquery and the plugin no longer includes it.
- now supports basePath if rewriteBasePath is true (default in 7.0.0)
- can now coexist with the basic version of X-Pack.
- upgraded dependencies on mongoose/pug with 4 medium security vulnerabilities.
- upgrade hapi to v17.
- make sure plugin init can be async as this is required by hapi.register now.
- replace kibana.Plugin with new kibana.Plugin in index.js
- x-pack /login route conflicts with mithril's /login, now using /mithril instead.
- the default authentication strategy is removed before it is set by mithril.
- changed how the icon is specified as it was no longer appearing.
- the application no longer uses jade as it did not work with webpack.
- not explicitly setting kbn-version header from KBN which was removed.
- cookie path is explicitly specified when unstate'ing cookies.
- the cookie was not being set the first time 2FA is activated.
If a release is missing for your platform/version please see the instructions on how to build it yourself or request it from maintainers.
Kibana 5.6.2 -> 6.3.2
Mostly style changes to fit the new theme in v6.
Tested with 6.3.2 - prior (6.x) versions uses node 6.12 which is unable to load the native argon2-ffi libraries. We only support kibana 6.3.2 and up from now on.
Note: does not work with 6.4 due to major breaking changes.
Note; the attached zip only works on windows - more platforms available in the next release.
First release of the plugin, adds the additional following features
- support for disabling 2FA
- support for storing credentials on file
- support for storing credentials in mongodb
See README.md for full feature list.
Attached zip file can be installed for kibana 5.6.2 on windows using the following command:
kibana-plugin install https://github.com/codingchili/kbn-authentication-plugin/releases/download/1.0.0/kbn-authentication-plugin.zip
See the README.md for building for a different version/OS.