Onegram NodeJS Server
NodeJS / Express Server for the Onegram image sharing application. YouTube demo
- image repository
- persistent storage with MongoDB
Running the server
Make sure to install NodeJS and MongoDB.
# 1. start mongodb with mongod --dbpath "/path/to/db" # 2. add keypair to certificate/ openssl req -newkey rsa:2048 -nodes -keyout certificates/server.key -x509 -days 365 -out certificates/server.crt # 3. configure smtp service in bin/mail.js # 4. start the server node ./bin/www
- registation email in bin/mail.js
- website in /views and /public
Requires a running server and configured SMTP.
mocha test --exit
If tests fails due to gmail authentication please check the following
- login to the mailer account
- open this link and click the button https://accounts.google.com/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
- make sure to enable access for "less secure applications" on the google account under security.