Show the estimated battery time remaining on top of your screen in Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
Apple removed the option to show the battery time remaining in the statusbar since the Mountain Lion release. This App will do exactly that, show the battery time remaining on top of your screen.
- Download latest version, unzip and run the App
- Download the source here from Github and compile it with XCode
The App shows the exact same time as you will see when you click the battery icon. The time is provided by Mac OS X itself and as accurate as you can get.
Fork this project, make some changes and submit a pull request. Check the issues tab for inspiration on what to fix. Please make sure you're fork is the latest development version!
If you find any issues or have a feature request please contribute by submitting an issue here on Github!
- codler / Han Lin Yap: created the first version of the app
- mac-cain13 / Mathijs Kadijk: made some improvements
2012-08-12 - v1.3 - diff
2012-08-09 - v1.2.1 (signed app) - diff
2012-08-08 - v1.2 (signed app) - diff
2012-08-06 - v1.1.1 (unsigned app) - diff
2012-08-05 - v1.1 (unsigned app) - diff
- Added battery icon (mac-cain13 #1)
- Added start at login option (mac-cain13 #1)
- Added readme (mac-cain13 #1)
- Improved battery icon (codler)
- Improved time remaining text (mac-cain13 #1)
2012-08-01 - v1.0 (unsigned app)
- First commit. (codler)