Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Due to a tagging mishap, v0.4 was skipped. Please use 0.4.1 instead.
- #154 Update to .NET 2.1
- #223 Ability to define the sort order for non-orderable custom entities
- #221 Ability to reference the ambient VisualEditor mode
- #220 Custom Entity: Duplicate
- #214 Default custom entity ordering differences between queries
- #217 Add mailto links to the default sanitization ruleset
- #206 Custom Entity Permissions: Easily add new permissions to roles after initialization
- #87 Improve Page Querying outside of the admin panel
- #229 Duplicate pages: Does not duplicate block content
- #67 Page/Entities version numbers to be stored in database
- #237 Data mode attributes: throw errors when placed on wrong types
- #234 Template.Region.WrapWithTag: editor does not render for single-block regions
- #230 MessageAggregator: Publish message on transaction complete
- #228 Custom Entity: Block data needs to be partitioned by page
- #227 PageBlockTypes: Missing unique index on filename
- #225 Increase the size of the CustomEntityModelType field in the PageTemplate table to account for longer namespaces
- #222 Can't open select boxes for custom entities that have relations on other custom entities
ApiResponseHelper.SimpleQueryResponsenow returns a 404 status code if the result is null.
IEntityFrameworkSqlExecutor: All sync operations have been removed
PropertyBuilderExtensionshas been moved to
IDatabaseis no longer injected, use
ModelBuilder.UseDefaultConfighas been replaced with
HasAppSchemabecause since the migration to EF Core no other configuration was being performed here other than setting the default schema.
- Removed the generic versions of
ICustomizedTermCustomEntityDefinition. Use the non-generic versions instead alongside the generic
ICustomEntityDefinition<TDataModel>. The generic versions were a shortcut, but I think it's better to be explicit here so we don't have multiple ways of doing things which can be confusing.
VisualEditorModehas been moved from the
Cofoundry.Webproject to the
VisualEditorMode.Drafthas been renamed
SortDirectionnaming has been changed from Ascending/Descending to be Default/Resversed to better describe the behaviour, this is because for publish/create date sorting the default behaviour is latest first which is not technically ascending ordering.
HasDraftproperty has been renamed
IsPublishedproperty replaced with
IPublishableEntity.IsPublished()to be consistent with similar classes.
GetCustomEntitySummariesByIdRangeQueryno longer accepts
PublishStatusQueryfiltering, ensuring consistency with other uses of
PageSummary. For an equivalent publish-status-aware query, use
OpenGraphData.Imagehas been changed from an
PageRepository.GetPageSummariesByPageIdAsyncwas named incorrectly and has been renamed
PageTemplateIdproperty has been removed and
PageIdhas been added in it's place.
IQueryable<CustomEntityVersion>.FilterByActivehas been renamed `FilterActive for consistency with similar methods.
IQueryable<CustomEntityPublishStatusQuery>.FilterByActivehas been renamed
FilterActive()for consistency with similar methods.
- The default ordering for custom entities that don't use
IOrderableCustomEntityDefinitionis now by Title. You can change this by implementing
ISortedCustomEntityDefinitionon your custom entity definition.